PL/SQL Developer Description
PL/SQL Developer is an Integrated Development Environment that is specifically targeted at the development of stored program units for Oracle Databases. Over time we have seen more and more business Logic and application logic move into the Oracle Server, so that PL/SQL programming has become a significant part of the total development process. PL/SQL Developer focuses on ease of use, code quality and productivity, key advantages during Oracle application development.
Unicode support for the PL/SQL editor, SQL editor, and object definitions
The SQL and PL/SQL editors now support Unicode, so that you can write programs and queries that include Unicode characters. You can also use Unicode characters in object definitions such as tables, views, and so on.
The PL/SQL Editor now features code folding, which allows you to hide pieces of PL/SQL code you are not currently interested in, or show just the code you are focused on. It GeneRally gives a better overview of complex PL/SQL programs, and makes it easier to identify the code structure.
The PL/SQL Editor allows you to split the editor into 2 parts, so that you can view or edit 2 related code sections in the same program.
In addition to the CSV, XML, HTML exporters, you can now also export query results to an SQL file. The resulting file will contain insert statements for the selected records.
* SQL Window would always print SQL text, disregarding "Print SQL" preference
* Searching within special text (strings, comments) could be slow
* Key Configuration preference could reset to Default instead of using the defined keys when using multiple preference sets
* Export To Excel would interpret data beginning with = as formula
* Column names starting with a digit were not implicitly quoted in SQL statements
* Fixed issue with search in selection where incorrect characters could be replaced
PL/SQL Developer Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in PL/SQL Developer 9.0.5
Release notes are not available currently.
PL/SQL Developer Requirements
- PL/SQL Developer will run on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7.
- The supported Oracle Server versions are 7.x, 8.x, 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g on any platform.
- To connect to an Oracle database, PL/SQL Developer requires a 32-bit SQL*Net, Net 8, Net 9, Net 10 or Net 11 version.